Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas from Disney, etc.!

I know the ol' Etc. has been short on posts lately, but I've been too engulfed by the Christmas spirit to use a computer! Sorry 'bout that, folks. After the holidays, expect a return to our regularly-paced, exciting stream of news all about Disney, Pixar, Movies, and everything in-between.

I hope I haven't lost any of you beloved readers due to my recent lack of . . . consistency. More news is to come! Reviews! The rousing Awards Season! What Makes it Timeless! It's all coming your way, and it's all coming very soon.

Until then, have a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!!

Oh, and watch Mickey's A Christmas Carol tonight. I demand it.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

William Jardine said...

Merry Christmas to you too!
And a happy new Year!
Ho! Ho! Ho!